Join us for our 3rd Annual State of Nordic Tech Event! This annual signature event includes an evening of networking with key members of the Nordic/Baltic Tech Ecosystem in the Bay Area, Inspirational Keynotes and a Startup Expo area filled with Nordic & Baltic tech companies.
This year’s keynote speakers include:
Laura Yao, EQT Ventures
Laura is a Venture Lead at EQT Ventures, focusing primarily on Silicon Valley companies. Prior to EQT Ventures, Laura was the first business hire at Kairos Aerospace, a startup that minimizes the impact of climate change through inexpensive sensors and data science. Before that, she was a senior investment associate at Bridgewater, a global macro hedge fund. Laura started her career as the founder of a recruiting platform for technology companies.
Laura has an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business, and a BA in Mathematics and Economics from Yale University. She was born in China and grew up in Tallahassee, Florida.
Jan Söderström, Head of Technology Office Silicon Valley, Ericsson
Jan works as the the branch office head in Silicon Valley for the Ericsson Global CTO. His responsibilities include:
– To build and solidify Ericsson reputation as the technology leader towards 5G, Cloud and IOT.
– To create a strong collaborative technology leadership agenda at Ericsson Silicon Valley together with partners and Ericsson local organizations
– To connect the Silicon Valley technology leadership activities to the Ericsson Product lines and R&D organizations globally.
– To establish strong relations with key technology leaders among our leading customers in North America
– To drive technology collaborations and engage in joint projects with the customers.
Jan has a PhD in Quantum Electronics and a MS in Engineering Physics from Chalmers.
Our Special Guests:
Last year’s Nordic Tech Founders who participated in the Expo: